Monday, May 15, 2017
The second edition of Polina Shinkina’s ‘Open the Door to Chinese Book 1’ self-publushed today on www.lulu.com.
The structure of the textbook remained untouched, some changes have been made in the part of the Chinese numerals.
Now the textbook contains samples and answers to the exercises on the Chinese numerals.
All the improvements make ‘Open the Door to Chinese Book 1’ more easy and interesting for self-learning and self-controlling of the learning process.
May 16, 2007
Mandarin Chinese Textbook for Beginners
Open the Door to Chinese Book 1 by Polina Shinkina
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
In responce to my articles about the Chinese character decomposition I am receiving a feedback from the Chinese language teachers.
The requests can be structurized as the following:
1. There is “something in the Chinese character decomposition”.
2. No time and resources to decompose the Chinese characters.
3. No textbooks with the decomposed Chinese characters.
My answers to the esteemed colleagues are:
1. The Chinese Character decomposition is the new word in the Chinese language teaching. No doubt in it.
2. Decomposition is a highly time consuming process. It took me about ten years to work out and test this principle in the classroom with my students.
3. The textbooks with the Chinese character decomposition are available on Polina Shinkina’s Author Spotlight page http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/polina985
Good luck dear colleagues in your noble endeavours!